How to Pay
The registration fee is $25/student, with a maximum of $50/family, annually. This fee is non-refundable and reserves your child’s spot in class as long as…
1) your account is paid in full, and, 2) your annual registration fee has been paid.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OFFER: If you register for Summer or Fall classes/lessons by May 31st, and your account is current (annual registration fee paid, account paid in full, and if applicable, summer registration paid), you will receive a coupon for $5 off (per family) Summer, and/or $10 off (per family) Fall.
- Summer Registration: Summer Tuition is payable upon registration. A late fee will be assessed to accounts not paid in full by June 1.
- Fall Registration: In order for your child’s spot to be reserved, your account needs to be current, and, your annual registration fee paid. Preschool registrants also pay a $10/year supply fee, also due upon registration.
Four Ways to Pay
- Bring a cash payment to Croney Music Garden, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. Please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment. Ask for a receipt.
- Mail or bring in a check payment to Croney Music Garden, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. If bringing it to us, please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment.
- Pay using Paypal. A 4% processing/convenience fee will be assessed to your account for every transaction. Directions: Click https://www.paypal.com/us/home and login. Click on “send”. Send your payment to: email@example.com (this is our PayPal name).
- Pay using Venmo. We do not charge a fee with Venmo. Click http://www.venmo.com/croneymusicgarden to pay.