How to Pay
Four Ways to Pay
- Pay using Venmo. We do not charge a fee with Venmo. Click http://www.venmo.com/croneymusicgarden to pay.
- Bring a cash payment to Croney Music Garden, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. Please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment.
- Mail or bring in a check payment to Croney Music Garden, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. If bringing it to us, please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment.
- Pay using Paypal. A 4% processing/convenience fee will be assessed to your account for every transaction. Directions: Click https://www.paypal.com/us/home and login. Click on “send”. Send your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org (this is our PayPal name).
Annual fee of $25/student, with a maximum of $50/family. NON-REFUNDABLE. This fee reserves your child’s spot in class. Be sure that…
1) your account is paid in full, and,
2) your annual registration fee has been paid.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OFFER: If you register for Summer classes/lessons by May 1st, or Fall classes/lessons by June 1st, and your account is current (annual registration fee paid, account paid in full including summer tuition paid when registering for summer), you will receive a coupon for $5 off for Summer, and/or $10 off for Fall (per family).
- Summer Registration: Summer Tuition is payable upon registration. A late fee will be assessed to accounts not paid in full by June 1.
- Fall Registration: In order for your child’s spot to be reserved, your account needs to be current, and, your annual registration fee paid. Preschool registrants also pay a $10/year supply fee, also due upon registration.