How to Pay
The registration fee is non-refundable and reserves your child’s spot in class.
- Summer Registration Fee – just pay 50% of the tuition. It is non-refundable and applies toward tuition.
- Fall Registration Fee – just pay $15/child or $30/family if paid before May 31st. After May 31st pay $25/child or $25 per family. It is non-refundable.
Four Ways to Pay
- Bring a cash payment to Croney Music Garden, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. Please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment. Ask for a receipt.
- Mail or bring in a check payment to Croney Music Garden, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. If bringing it to us, please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment.
- Pay using Paypal. A 4% processing/convenience fee will be assessed to your account for every transaction. Directions: Click https://www.paypal.com/us/home and login. Click on “send”. Send your payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org (this is our PayPal name).
- Pay using Venmo. We do not charge a fee with Venmo. Click http://www.venmo.com/croneymusicgarden to pay.