How to Pay
Four Ways to Pay
- Pay using Venmo. We do not charge a fee with Venmo. Make your payment via Venmo, here: https://venmo.com/HarmonyArtsAndMusicAcademy
- Bring a CASH payment to Harmony Arts, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. Please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment.
- Mail or bring in a CHECK payment to Harmony Arts, 8985 W. 11200 N., Bothwell, Utah 84337. If bringing it when classes are NOT in session, please call first to confirm someone is there to receive your payment.
- Pay using Paypal. A 4% processing/convenience fee will be assessed to your account for every transaction. Directions: Make your payment via PayPal, here: https://www.paypal.me/HarmonyArtsAndMusic.
Annual fee of $25/student, with a maximum of $50/family. NON-REFUNDABLE. This fee reserves your child’s spot in class. Be sure that…
1) your account is paid in full, and,
2) your annual registration fee has been paid.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION OFFER: If you register for Summer or Fall sessions BEFORE the Early Registration deadline, AND your account is current (annual registration fee paid, account paid in full including summer tuition paid when registering for summer), you will receive a coupon (one per family) for the amount listed on the Class Descriptions page.
SUMMER REGISTRATION: Summer Tuition is payable upon registration. A late fee will be assessed to accounts not paid in full by June 1.
SEPT-MAY REGISTRATION: In order for your child/student to retain their spot, your account needs to be current, and, your annual registration fee paid. Preschool registrants also pay a $10/year supply fee, also due upon registration.